Skip to main content

2017 Sweater Catch-Up Post

I've been trying to figure out a problem with my camera (and trying to lose weight), and I haven't gotten any pictures of anything I made in the last year or so. Now that I've worked through both of those things to various degrees, I figured I'd better catch up on statusing my knitting.

My latest sweater is Norah Gaughan's Joyella, an interesting knit out of joined hexagons.



I finished another Einstein Coat, this one using alternating colors of Lite Lopi. My first Einstein Coat is posted here and here.



I made a simple top-down V-neck cardigan using two colors of Creatively-Dyed Woodbrook, alternating colors for a bit of a transition. I used the "Pink" pattern from Wendy Bernard's "Custom Knits" book, a pattern I've used before, here.



I made a Debbie Bliss "Drop Collar Cable Cardigan" with several mods, including changing out the cable, adding a 3-stitch slip stitch edge to the front (a feature I learned on Nanook), and adding a hood.



I also have finished pictures of socks #68-#71.

#68 (I showed the start of these socks here):


#69 (another pair of BFF's like Sock #48, using a different color of Gradiance from The Unique Sheep):


#70 (in a matching Opalite colored yarn to the worsted yarn I used for Nanook, both from Hedgehog Fibres, and starting with the same Bear Claw pattern as used around the collar of Nanook):


#71 (a simple ribbed sock in Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball Crazy, great mindless knitting pattern for airplane travel):


I had a couple of other "Uggh" projects I won't post here... :)

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments