Skip to main content

So Much Sock Yarn





Hi! I finished one pair of socks and didn't wait long to buy more yarn. Well, actually, I already had the yarn on the way...
Hmmm. I started with three sock yarns. I knitted one pair of socks. I bought four more sock yarns. If I go on this way, it could be good for my stash! I wonder if I should "Knit One, Buy Five," now. Or maybe it is the last two numbers added together: 3, 1, 4... so now I would have to knit five, buy nine. I don't think I can wait that long!

I picked up the Regia in person at Myer's House. It is so soft! The Loopy Ewe carries this also, but I don't think I would have bought it from the picture. It feels wonderful. The 45% bamboo will hopefully not stretch out too much. Reportedly, anything less than 75% bamboo doesn't have that problem. Any more bamboo content than that, and it tends to droop out of shape.

The other three handpaints came from The Loopy Ewe. They look a great deal alike, which I didn't notice so much from the pictures on the site. I guess I just like what I like. I think the third one had a lot more pink in their picture. I was a little startled when I opened the package and saw how similar they are. Still, I like them all! I guess I'll have to knit them very differently!
Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments