Skip to main content

Sock Inspiration

Hi,

I thought I would share this wonderful blog that I have been watching. Jeannie is doing a "Summer of Socks," and she just finished her 20th pair. She also has some great technical tips such as sewing tips for picot edging, and graphing modifications to sock stitch patterns. Fantastic! I think I like a sock from May the best. (This was before the "Summer of Socks.") I'm going to try the Stansfield 304, next. It's in "More Sensational Knitted Socks."

I should also point out that Jeannie's blog is beautiful. Her posts are well organized, with the pictures much better-integrated than mine. I have some work to do on formatting. She also has some neat touches like the "flikr badge," which has me working on one of my own... There seems to be a lot to learn about everything!

Happy Knitting!
Lisa Kay

Comments