Skip to main content

Wrixlan Jacket


Hi!

I've had the Jamieson's book for some time. In fact, I'm told it is out of print. The Wrixlan Jacket is something I picked out to make, long before I was ready to make it (experience-wise). I finally got yarn for it, at Knitty Couture in St. Louis on "The Loop." It is a new store that just opened this fall. They carry some very lovely sock yarn (so this puts it high on my list), and they special ordered me the Dream In Color "Classy" yarn because I needed more than they had in stock. I also bought enough to make Mitchell a pull-over, too. I'm not sure if this is my next project, but I'm looking forward to making it, either way.

Happy Knitting!
Lisa Kay

Comments

Evelyne said…
This book is exhausted and I thank you for the photo which you nicely placed at our disposal.
But do you have the charts? I know :I ask some to you much but I love this jacket and yours is so pretty (I'm looking on Ravelry).
So, thank you for all and excuse me for my bad english.
Bravo pour ce modèle !
Lisa Kay said…
The small cables are just four stitch twists, and the large cable is a standard one used in Elsebeth Lavold's books and other cabling books. Also, it is the one in the center back of my Viking Version CPH.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay