I finished the Tempest Sleeves. I found the color switching a lot more convenient after I went to circular needles. I'm doing a size with an odd number of rows in each color, so sometimes the yarn is at the wrong end at the switch. With circulars, you just slide back to the other end and do another row on the same side (wrong side or right side). I did the fronts and back on straight needles, and I had to cut the yarn a lot. Duh!
I thought I'd get Mitchell and Loopy in the picture, again, and Mitchell was not too happy about having to share Loopy. I keep Loopy put away most of the time. When I get him out, Mitchell runs off with him...