Skip to main content

Re-cycled Cow Costume


Hi,

After dinner on Sunday evening with the grandparents, we got onto the topic of old Halloween costumes. I dug into my costume box to get out a "flapper" outfit, and I found one I'd forgotten... the cow stuff. Back in the early '90's, when I worked at JPL, some people used to wear costumes to work. One year, I went as a cow. I made cow pajamas out of cow-printed flannel, and I made ears, a tail, and a felt udder. I later took the embellishments off and wore the pajamas for years until they got retired, but I still had the embellishments in my Halloween box. When I got them out, Mitchell latched onto them and wore them around the house. He called the udders the "pink thing." It makes me want to go buy some cow-printed flannel and make Mitchell some pajamas... but he's going to be a Momma Kangaroo this year! (Gosh, either way, he'd be a Momma... Hmmm...)

Happy Knitting!
Lisa Kay

Comments