Skip to main content

It's Mysterious

Hi,

We were playing with the vinegar/baking soda volcanoe, and Mitchell kept tasting the vinegar. He made some pretty interesting faces, which was fun. The mysterious thing is that he doesn't eat very much of anything... not pizza, not PB&J, not mac & cheese, ... but he'll taste all kinds of weird, non-food things.


Last week, his word was, "Mysterious." We were looking at a Berenstain Bears book that had little doors in it. I said, "What's behind this door?" He said, "I don't know. It's mysterious." He used it several other times last week, too (correctly, I might add). Today, he said something was, "Magnificent." He's also using adverbs correctly, which is strange (ahem,... mysterious), because most adults don't use adverbs, correctly. He said to Daddy, last night, "You can do it easily." (Is there supposed to be a comma in that sentence? I'll have to ask my son.)

Happy Knitting!
Lisa Kay

Comments