Skip to main content

Sock #7 - Toe Up, Diagonal Lace

Hi,

I finished the second sock in pair #7, the Diagonal Lace pattern from "Socks From The Toe Up." (See previous post for book info.) I used size 2 needles, which gives a bit of positive ease. I'm going to use 1.5 on the next pair. (Same yarn, same number of stitches, namely, Crystal Palace Panda Cotton, 66 sts.)


I really like the toe up construction, and the toe looks wonderful. Yea!


Here's a peak at sock #8... I'm using the "Vandyke" pattern from "Socks From The Toe Up," but I increased the number of stitches in the pattern because the pattern is written for sport weight (which this isn't). You can see a tutorial on how to change the chart width for a similar pattern, here. It is Crystal Palace Panda Cotton, again. I picked up a few more colors of cotton, with summer in mind.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments