Skip to main content

On Hold, Take Two

Hi,

I finished my second pair of On Hold Socks, well in time for the end of July. (KAL due date.)



The Creatively Dyed Calypso works up wonderfully (no pooling), though the color is a bit inconsistent throughout the skein (yes, these are both from the same skein). The color difference is more noticeable in the toes.


Up the calves of the sock, the two socks are about the same color, which you can see in the picture of the folded socks. The folded picture is to show that the calves are about as tall as the feet are long. (Nice symmetry.)

Happy Knitting!
Lisa Kay

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the way your socks came out. I dye the yarn so the sock look different yet the same. Sock that match have been done so I'm doing it a little differently.

Happy knitting.