Skip to main content

Sunny November

Hi,

This November in St. Louis has been sunny and gorgeous. We took the opportunity to go to the park, for a last hurrah.

Mitchell was on the run, constantly, and I had a tough time catching him in frame. I just got lucky with this one. Thank goodness for digital cameras, because I only get one good one for several dozen shots!

The bright sun and the red plastic tunnels made Mitchell look like he glowed.

I kept poking into the tunnel to try to get a shot. The little urchin kept trying to dart away, making it especially tricky...

At the top of the slide, he seemed to be playing peek-a-boo.

He carried his little puppy with him everywhere. He did a good job of keeping up with it. I think he is a bit "burned" after yesterday, when he lost two of his little pets (the sheep and the cat) in the grocery store.

The puppy had to climb up all the equipment...

... and Mitchell showed him to all the other kids.

He had everyone's attention!


On the way home, I stopped to pick up a wooly worm I saw crossing the road. After all, he was about to be run over!

A wooly worm is good for hours of entertainment!
Happy Knitting!
Lisa Kay

Comments