Skip to main content

Happy New Year!

One of my many 2009 fiber indulgences was a year-long monthly club of "Cuckoobatts" from Art Club. Whenever they came in the mail, it made my day. I put together a 2009 collage of the monthly batts. They are arranged in monthly order, right to left, then top down. December was called, "Santa Baby." Very cute. The "Halloween" looking colors came in the months before and after October. :)



There isn't going to a be a monthly club this year, at least not right away. (I can understand taking a break.) But you can buy individual fibers at the etsy link above.

Also, I'm set to make some of my own, because this is what Santa brought for Christmas:


Happy Carding and Spinning!
Lisa Kay

Comments

Laura said…
Wow! Santa WAS nice to you! Happy New Year - looking forward to seeing what you card with that beautiful machine!
Robin said…
You must have been a very good girl this year. I can't wait to see what you come up with now that you have a drum carder. Maybe one of these days one will be under my Christmas tree.