These socks started off as the "Serpentine" pattern from Socks from the Toe Up.
However, after getting to the gusset for the first sock, I realized that I had skipped half the "serpent" in one of the early repeats, and it looked more like a cable than a serpent. After considering ripping back, I decided to continue with more of the cable-looking pattern. (No one will ever notice except me, and perhaps an extremely observant knitter.)
It turns out, the "half serpent" pattern is almost exactly the "Sea Weed" sock pattern from Wendy Knits. The only difference is that I mirrored the pattern in the middle. I think I like the "Sea Weed" pattern better than "Serpentine." Hmmm. Maybe that's just because I found it easier to see what I was doing.
The yarn is Fiesta's Baby Boomerang in the Clematis colorway. I used size 1.5 needles.