Skip to main content

Craft Room Overhaul

Hi,

Last weekend, we finished a major overhaul in the craftroom. I put everything in bins (instead of bags) and put the bins onto shelves on two sides of the room.

South Wall

North Wall

This arrangement was primarily focused on getting my knitting projects and yarn stash organized, but it turned into something of a re-do of the whole craft room. The South Wall is seven bins wide instead of eight, because the door opens right next to the shelves, and I didn't want the door to be unable to fully open. Here are some wider pictures of the room.


Northwest Corner

Northeast Corner


Southwest Corner

You may note that I have a spinning project going. It is the Hedgehog Fibers merino I showed in the previous post.

Hedgehog Fibres Merino Roving

It is too bad that I didn't take any "before" pictures, but everything was in bags, so you can use your imagination...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments