Skip to main content

More Monsters

After making Iris last week, I found a group on Ravelry for Danger Crafts, the pattern designer, Rebecca Danger. She has many monster patterns on her Danger Crafts etsy page, most of which are available as pattern downloads. Iris is unusual in that she is only available in a kit.

The Ravelry Danger Crafts group has been doing monthly KALs for the monsters. The August KAL is a mother/daughter pair called, "Daphne and Delilah, the Momma and Baby Monster." I joined the group and downloaded the pattern.

Daphne and Delilah, the Momma and Baby Monster

Since it isn't a kit, this time, the question is: which yarn? It think it will be cute in my hoodie yarns, from the Central Park Hoodie and the Alexandra Hoodie:

Dream In Color, Classy, colorway "Blue Lagoon"


Dream in Color, Classy, colorway, "Ruby River"

I'm not done with the Alexandra Hoodie, of course, but I have plenty of yarn, so I could work on Daphne and Delilah without worrying about leaving myself short of yarn. (Or I could wait until the hoodie is done, but that might push completion out of August... Maybe not. Hmmm.)

Happy Monster Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments