Skip to main content

Speaking of Cozy Sweaters...

I noticed the latest More, magazine cover in the grocery store, and it turned my head. I just had to buy it. It jumped into my cart. I wonder if I can make this sweater? The picture at the link is the cover shot. The sweater just looks so soft and wonderful. I'm not even a great fan of this color, but I like it in this sweater!

The article in the magazine gives the information on the sweater. It is angora and viscose (so not even all natural fibers... shocking!), and it costs $1235. Ack! Maybe I'd be better off knitting it...

What yarn do you think would be a good substitute? It looks like it might be DK, but it is quite fuzzy. Maybe Rowan Kidsilk Aura? Hmmm...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Ellen said…
I think it looks like Meunch KidSoft - a really fuzzy and soft mohair with a cabled construction that knits into an opaque fabric.