Skip to main content

March Clubs

I'm prone to joining clubs, it seems. I've received some really interesting club yarns in the last month...


Plucky - The Hills are Alive (Feb 2011)
The Plucky Knitter, Plucky Classics Club, "The Hills Are Alive"

ZYG Art Club March 2011 - Klimpt
Zen Yarn Garden, Art Walk Sock Club, "Judith"

hedgehog sock club March 2011
Hedgehog Fibres, Sock Club, "Quicker" and "Glazed"

LL - Loopy Club March 2011
The Loopy Ewe, Lorna's Laces Honor in "Loopy Ewe Shuffle"

RSC - march 2011
Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Rockin' Sock Club,
"Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test"

Meanwhile, I'm off working on my March/April sock for Knit Sock Love... it is red Zen Yarn Garden. Lovely! Sock pictures later...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Robin said…
Wow those yarns are gorgeous. I love love love the Socks that Rock, Zen Yarn Garden and the right Hedgehog Fibres. Wow you got some great stuff.