Skip to main content

Rose Garden Socks

I took a break from Rhombus to do a quick "Mystery Tour" sock for the Knit Sock Love KAL. The mystery tour deadline is May 20, so I could not take time to finish Rhombus; I had to set it aside and squeeze in the extra pair.

Rose Garden - Two on feet

Rose Garden - Mannequin

These were made with the Sheepaints Meristella that I won for the Monkey KAL. I wanted to make a fairly plain sock, since it is quite variegated in color. There are also little bits of silver in the yarn. I think they turned out cute, and they were a quick knit. Maybe I'll make up some other hand-painted yarns in plain socks... so much easier than some other patterns. Ah, that is a good segue-way to mentioning that I am back to working on Rhombus... the May/June KAL pattern.

Rhombus Progress

Clearly, Rhombus requires a bit more attention... :)

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments