Skip to main content

Cassis Done

I finished the Cassis sweater... Pattern by Thea Colman of BabyCocktails... Yarn by Zen Yarn Garden (Serenity Worsted in the Quasi Club colorway, "Japanese Red Maple.")

Cassis -1

Cassis -2

Cassis -3

Cassis -4

Cassis -5

Cassis -6

Cassis -7

Cassis -8

Notes and mods on the Ravelry project page.

I used down to the last "less than a row" bits of the 8 skeins I purchased. I still have one skein of matching Serenity 20 sock yarn, so, clearly, matching socks are required...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Quilting Mama said…
This is beautiful. I like how the sweater falls below the hip line but doesn't cling anywhere.
And the color is just wonderful - looks great with jeans but would also be great with black, tan, or grey.

Congrats on the project.