Saturday, July 2, 2011
TdF Day 1: Hedgehog
Clockwise from bottom left:
1. Hedgehog fiber, 8 oz (Picture taken many moons ago.)
2. Singles on the Ladybug. Bottom two were before TdF. Top bobbin was today.
3. Top bobbin, close up
4. WPI of 3-ply is 10 (Heavy worsted)
5. Niddy Noddy is 66” (5.5’) per wrap. 217 wraps here, for about 397 yds.
6. Skeined, not washed, yet
7. 3-ply on the bulky Ladybug bobbin. (All 397 yards on one bobbin.)
8. Leftover after 3-plying, made into an N-ply, for approximately 21 yds.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)