I finished the last two bobbins of Southern Cross Fibre, "Homeward," the one in the middle. So I have two skeins of 3-ply left in order to finish with this yarn. I may be able to do it by tomorrow, which is the last TdF day.
In the shot above, the first 3-ply skein is on the upper left, done yesterday. The individual colors, as a reminder, left to right (bobbins on top, rovings on bottom):
Two Sisters Stringworks, “Integument”
Southern Cross Fibre “Homeward”
Southern Cross Fibre “Buccaneer”
And the shot below is everything I've spun during TdF.
- Hedgehog Fibres, Unnamed, 8 oz, 400 yds. (2/3 of singles done before TdF)
- Spunky Eclectic “Twilight,” and Funky Carolina, “Some Simple Song,” 16 oz, 725 yds.
- Second skein of item 2.
- All Spun Up, Nov/Dec 2009 Spin Along Fiber, 8 oz, 330 yds.
- Art Club Cuckoobatts, “Meadow,” “Purple Queen,” and “April Showers,” 9 oz, 280 yds.
- Pigeonroof Studios Luminosity Club (Red), 8 oz, 415 yds.
- Pigeonroof Studios Luminosity Club (Green), 8 oz, 600 yds.
- SCF “Homeward” and “Buccaneer” with TSS “Integument”, 12oz, 310 yds (plus another 24 oz of singles ready to ply).