Skip to main content

It's a Purple Day

I have gotten a few new things in the mail...

Here is my Tour de Fleece prize (random draw from entries on a certain day), from Wharfedale Woolworks, 100g of Corriedale in the colorway, "Ultra Violet."

Corrie Ultra Violet a

Kirsty also added in 20g of mohair locks in a similar color. I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with it, but I'm sure it will be fun.

Mohair locks a

I also received my quarterly Quasi Club order from Zen Yarn Garden, in the colorway "Frosted Lilac." This time, I ordered four skeins of Serenity Worsted, which should be enough to make a Leaflet in my size.

ZYG Quasi Lilac - Worsted

I also ordered a skein of Serenity 20, fingering, in the "Frosted Lilac," for a matching pair of socks, of course...

ZYG Quasi Lilac - Fingering

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments