Skip to main content

Mitchell Knits

About a week and a half ago, Gma E and Mitchell spent the day with me (before I went back to work from my medical leave), and I taught Gma and Mitchell to knit. Mitchell got a row cast on and one row knitted the first day and has done very well, though now he only wants to knit a couple of stitches at a time. I've been encouraging him to do at least those couple of stitches every day, so that he won't forget what he learned. Last night, I talked him into finishing a row, and he now has the cast on plus two knit rows done in a wide scarf.

Mitchell Knits 2

Mitchell Knits 1

Note the Lego Anakin Skywalker that he has for moral support...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Robin said…
That is awesome. I also noticed that Lego right away. I guess that is just being a mother of a little boy.