Skip to main content

Potion

Both of the sweaters I've got in progress are to the point of seaming-collars-finishing, which means they are a bit too cumbersome for a carry-along project. As we were about to start our Saturday swim-lessons-and-shopping outing, I realized I didn't have a small project to take with me, and I dove into my sock yarn stash and grabbed something and wound it up in a hurry. I ended up with Hedgehog Fibres sock club yarn in the colorway "Potion." Without much time to consider patterns, I decided to just do another BFF. I liked that one, and I still have the photocopy with notes in my sock knitting bag.

Hedgehog Fibres - Potion - BFF started
Hedgehog Fibres - Potion - BFF close up
I am really impressed with Beata's colors. There are so many colors (copper, bronze, purple, rose, teal...), and the transitions are beautiful.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments