Skip to main content

Happy Christmas Eve

My side of the family had a Christmas gathering, today. My brother and his wife brought their two sons, and our folks came over for lunch. I finally met my new nephew, Reese.

Christmas 1 - Dave Dane Reese Gma
Gma held Reese, and Dave helped Dane look over his new CAT.

Christmas 1 - Mitchell and truck
Mitchell really enjoyed his new Hummer!

Christmas 1 - Dane and Lisa
I asked Dane for a snuggle while Chris used a knife to take the wrapping off the CAT. Dane kept an eye on him...

Christmas 1 - Dane and states
Chris and Mitchell showed Dane our United States puzzle. Dane showed that he knows where we live!

Christmas 1 - Dane and Mitchell wrestle
The boys enjoyed each other, and the six-year-old did not always have the upper hand over the 2-and-a-half-year-old!

Christmas 1 - Dave Lisa Steph and Reese
After lunch, we just hung out. Stephanie fed the baby, and you know that I don't sit still for long without knitting in my hands.

Christmas 1 - Dane on the hearth
Cute little Dane discovered the hearth...

Christmas 1 - Dane jumping
...and that it was great for jumping!

Merry Christmas Eve!
Lisa

P.S. No pictures of Gpa, because he *took* all the pictures!

Comments