Skip to main content

Twisted Fiber Art Socks

Twisted Fiber Arts makes really interesting self-striping yarns that shade in long transitions and have intermediate colors that make the stripes seem to glow. Here are my socks in their Ravelry colorway.

Sock 57 Twisted

I used a gusset heel pattern… just stubborn. If I were going to use this yarn, again, I would do an afterthought heel in coordinating color. TFA offers mini-skeins in coordinating solids.

I didn’t manipulate the colors to come out in stripe pattern after the heel. Perhaps I should have broken the yarn after the heel and re-started in stripe to match with the instep. Oh, well! In shoes, no one will notice...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Laura said…
Whether anyone notices or not, they still look great! I love the colors!