Skip to main content

Ravellenic Update

I finished my third yarn, Nest Fiber Studio's "Block Party" on Mixed BFL. You may note that this is the same fiber base and the same colorway name as my last yarn, but from a different dyer! This time, I started with two bumps. I spun about 375 yards of worsted.

Singles:
Nest - Mixed BFL - Block Party

Plied skein:
Nest - Mixed BFL - Block Party

Closeup!
Nest - Mixed BFL - Block Party

I also started my next yarn, this morning, Nest Fiber Studio's "Desiderata" on Mixed BFL. I just have one bump of this one. I'm going to go for a three ply sock yarn. Here is the first of the six bobbins:

Nest - Mixed BFL - Desiderata

I've also been working on my knitting Ravellenics project when I'm out and about (not at my wheel). I've finished the first sock.

Nest Analog Girl sock

In the meantime, the Ravellenic Games have begun giving out medals for completed entries, and I received mine for my first two spins. It is really just a blog badge... I looks like this:


Happy Spinning,
Lisa Kay

Comments