Skip to main content

Leaf Peep Idlewood

I finished up the Idlewood sweater I'm making as my third "SCF and Friends" SAL sweater. In this case, it is a "friends" yarn, Spunky Eclectic. Leaf Peep, the colorway I used, is one of many stock colorways that can be ordered on any of the available bases at the Spunky Eclectic site. I blogged the spinning here.

I had to remove the cowl from the CO edge down, and four rows of raglan shaping (two increase rows) and work it back from the bottom up. I decided the cowl was not as wide as I wanted. I am very happy with the results, though.



Leaf Peep Idlewood

Leaf Peep Idlewood

I also re-worked Herd of Trolls a little bit. It had always struck me as a bit too short. I had 40 grams of yarn left, so I frogged the bind off and ten rows of garter stitch edging and put ten rows of stockinette on before re-doing the edging.

Fw: Herd of Trolls

Fw: Herd of Trolls

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Ellen said…
LOVE the Idlewood sweater - and you look great - the new hair is so becoming!