I made it to the bottom of the Bohus yoke, and I added some "dripping" colorwork at the bottom of the chart, after dividing for the sleeves. I worked the entire chart, even though it was designed for much smaller gauge. The result turned out to be a "funnel neck," which I actually like! I thought I was going to end up with the neck as expected but the body starting late (underarms well below where they should normally be). So I was pleasantly surprised, which is just luck or good knitting karma or something. I can't claim to have made it into a funnel neck on purpose...
Here is a closeup of the "dripping" at the edge of the yoke.
Some blocking will make it lay a bit flatter... but I'm happy with how it fits! So far, so good.