Skip to main content

Grevillea Gradient Done!

I finished up a quick knit of my hand spun Grevillea Gradient. It worked up fast in the aran weight yarn.

 I made the body 2.5 inches longer than the pattern stated. Even though it was supposed to be cropped, it was going to be entirely too short for me. The original modeled shots in the magazine had shirt tails showing, and many projects in Ravelry did, too. I took pictures with shirt tails out as well as in. I like it better with the tails tucked in. I'm glad I lengthened it a bit.
 

Grevillea

Grevillea

Grevillea

Grevillea

There are more notes on my Ravelry project page.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Monika said…
22Beautiful! You seem to be getting younger with every new knit project! :) I love the colors of your new sweater, and the photos are wonderful too.
Anonymous said…
That is a beautiful sweater and you look great in it. I look at your blog all the time. All your work is fantastic and very inspiring. Jill
Lisa Kay said…
Thanks Monika and Jill! :)
Anonymous said…
I absolutely lovelovelove this sweater. It suits you perfectly! Stay warm out there.