I finished the raglan sweater I started while "waiting" for my Boreal yarn to be ready to knit. I used the same "Forever Tweed" pattern that I used for Grevillea Gradient, except I changed it to a plain neck instead of turtleneck. I named this sweater for the yarn, which is a combination of two bumps of Spunky Eclectic "Twilight" plied with two bumps of Funky Carolina "Some Simple Song."
I cast on 16 fewer sts than the instructions (two raglan increase rows worth of stitches, raising the yoke up four rows. I worked eight rows of the k3 p1 rib (except on the RS instead of the WS, since I won’t be folding over this collar). Then, I went right into the raglan shaping, adding short rows in the first three raglan increase rows, then working raglan shaping until the pattern-directed number of stitches for the underarm separation.
I had to stop the sleeves at 3/4 length due to running out of yarn. This yarn was four bumps of fiber, where the Grevillea Gradient had five. That extra bump was enough to do the turtleneck and the long sleeves. I worked the body of this sweater the same length, 13 inches, but I added three decrease rows, starting three inches after the underarms, six rows apart. I did not increase again after the waist.
My Ravelry project page.