Saturday, February 22, 2014

Baltasound - Finished Shots

I'm so pleased with how the Baltasound Cropped Jumper turned out. It certainly is "cropped!"

Baltasound - Done - Front

Baltasound - Done - Side

Baltasound - Done - Back

The facing was somewhat fiddly at both the beginning and the end, but the edges really are worth it!

Baltasound - Done - Collar

Baltasound - Done - cuff-hem

The underarm "seam," with the plain green center stitch, turned out really lovely after the blocking.

Baltasound - Done - Underarm

Overall, a great project! Yay!

On to Roscalie...

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's beautiful! Congrats on a great job!

Martha from Ohio

suzknittyspinner said...

I know I am a little late with my response to this post, but I just came across your awesome sweater on Ravelry. It is wonderful. Your blog looks great, too, and I can't wait to read more.