Skip to main content

Four and Twenty Blackbirds

Facebook makes blogging somewhat OBE, but still...

I suppose that I made things more hectic than they needed to be, taking on a quilting project in the middle of Tour de Fleece. However, I bought a quilt while I was on our trip to Branson, and I got the bug to do some patchwork. I pulled some airplane fabric out of stash (been there over 15 years), and I found a couple more pieces to go with the group of six fabrics I already had, and then made a quilt top for Mitchell. I have had my last few quilt tops machine quilted, but the lady that did them retired, so I'm going to have to find someone else...

Quilt 1

Quilt 2

quilt 3

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the transportation theme fabric. The quilt is really fun. I would love to make shorts for our boys in that fabric (though I am not sure I could find it as you said you've had it for a long time)!