Skip to main content

Stormtrooper

We went to see Star Wars Episode VII on opening night. We were going to wait until after the weekend, but I got antsy on Friday and checked for tickets. There were still seats available, so we went. I think there is a fun symmetry in the fact that I saw Star Wars when it came out, just after my tenth birthday, and now it is just after Mitchell's tenth birthday, and he is seeing the next generation of Star Wars. He said it was the best movie he ever saw. (I wouldn't go that far, but I thought it was fun that he said so.)

He has been anticipating it for months. He has been taken in by the merchandising. I have to agree that the stormtrooper jacket is pretty cool.

Sipping 0 Sipping 2 Sipping 1 Sipping 3 BB1 BB2 BB3
He's really beginning to change into a young man.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments