Skip to main content

Skill Builder Clubs - First Jumpstarter Set

 I have finished my first Jumpstarter set, the first trio of Skill Builder Clubs (SBC) from Methodist Hill Quilt Studio. The sets are a great way to get under way, as the instructions and videos are made for the purpose!

The first SBC was shown quilted in my last post, but now I have it bound. This lesson focused on "pattern to boundary."


The second SBC in the first Jumpstarter trio is the Edge to Edge (E2E) lesson. I tried to line the "circles" up with the squares, but the E2E mode isn't really suited to tweaking in the blocks....



Finally, the third lesson in the first Jumpstarter set is the "Repeat Pattern" mode, with a wide "modern" design. 




After doing handwork all day, yesterday, binding the first three projects, I started another quilt, tonight, the first one in the second Jumpstarter trio... the first "custom" lesson. 


So fun!

Happy Quilting,

Lisa Kay

Comments