Skip to main content

The Statler Has Arrived

 An exciting day, indeed, and my Statler is home. It is a tight fit. Rob even left off the perpendicular handle on the pick up bar's wheel, which leaves just enough room for me to scoot around the end. (Time to diet.)


You can see the first practice piece in place. Super fun. After Rob left, I quilted my first Skill Builder's Club from Methodist Hill Quilt Studio. I'm certainly learning. My first Stitch in the Ditch (SID) was a bit wonky... 




It was an awesome day. Rob from At The Heart of Quilting was super nice and very helpful. What a cool job! It must be so great to go meet people who are so happy to see you. :)

I am so excited! I have two full days of regular work this week. It will be hard to concentrate! 

Happy Quilting!
Lisa Kay


Comments