Skip to main content

Shetland Lace Triangle Started

Hi,

I finished the pink La Laz Scarf. It is blocking. You'll just have to take my word for it, because the light is terrible in my craft room where I have it pinned out. I did take a picture, but it was not worth showing...

I received my Sundara Aran Silk Merino this week, as well as blocking wires (in use) and the book for the Shetland Lace Triangle, which is one of the shawls in Wrap Style. The pattern is by Evelyn Clark, known for her lace patterns.



The yarn is a gorgeous deep blue. It should go well with several navy blue items in my wardrobe...



After finishing the neck chart, I took a quick pic:



I did have to start over once, because I was knitting instead of purling on the back. Otherwise, no problems with the pattern. I like the leafy stitch pattern. :)

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments