Skip to main content

Daphne and Delilah Done

Daphne and Delilah are done. (Pattern and yarn.) Mitchell has been enjoying them already, and he likes to let Iris hold Delilah, for some reason. She must be an aunt, or something.

I ordered a sampler of toy safety eyes from 6060.

I made them a knitting bag as a prop. Chris said people will think I have too much time on my hands.

DaphneAndDelilah - Done 1

DaphneAndDelilah - Done 3

DaphneAndDelilah - Done 2

DaphneAndDelilah - Bag Closeup

The knitting needles are one tooth pick, cut in half, with beads glued on the cut ends. I made the bag out of a grocery bag. The yarn in the bag is Opal sock yarn. Mitchell wanted to take the little needles and knit with the little balls of yarn. I'm not quite that gung ho about it. I put the bag up on a shelf.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments