Skip to main content

Alexandra Hoodie Done

I finished seaming the Alexandra Hoodie this morning. It really is a wonderful pattern. The only mods I made were to lengthen the sleeves 2", I used less seed stitch on the front shoulders (by mistake), and I used a 3-needle BO on the hood instead of grafting. I tried grafting, but I wasn't happy with the results. I know a few things I did wrong, and I could try it again, but I'm satisfied, for now!



Alexandra Hoodie - mannequin front

Alexandra Hoodie - mannequin back

Alexandra Hoodie - mannequin side

Alexandra Hoodie - modeled front

Alexandra Hoodie - modeled back

Alexandra Hoodie - modeled hood

I also have to mention a fun thing that happened, yesterday. Chris, Mitchell, and I went in to Knit One Weave Too in Edwardville, and someone recognized us! I say "us," because it wasn't really just me. She said, "You're Mitchell!" I turned around in surprise, and probably looked a little confused, and she said, "And you're Lisa Kay." She said I had looked familiar, but she really recognized Mitchell, and that she reads my blog. Isn't that neat? Her name is Lisa, too. Chris has been teasing me about being famous, all yesterday and today. He's too funny. (Hi, Lisa!)

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, Lisa! Love the sweater, and I'm glad I got to meet you yesterday. I probably sounded like a teeny bopper greeting a rock star, but it was a surprise to meet you outside of my computer screen.

Take care!
Lisa Kay said…
Hi! It didn't sound silly at all. I was just surprised. Thanks for being friendly! :) I'm glad you like the blog.

Lisa Kay
Dawn said…
Wow it's beautiful and looks great on you!
Ellen said…
that is so YOU! Looks great, and the color's fabulous.