Skip to main content

Christmas Knitting Done

I've finished the three scarves/shawls for the three Grandmas (Gma E, Gma W, and Maryann). Two of them don't read the blog, and my mom has seen the shawl already, so I can go ahead and post pictures. I posted information about the yarn and pattern back in July, when we bought them on the birthday outing.

Haven for Mom
Haven for Gma E

Haven for Barbara
Haven for Gma W

Haven for Maryann
Haven for Maryann

I suppose I have plenty of time to decide that I need to make some other knitted gift for someone for Christmas, but these are the only ones I had planned!

If you look closely, you can see that I did the double-decreases a little differently on the brown one, centered instead of slanting. The pattern called for slanting, and I have to admit that I like it better that way.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Robin said…
They are all so pretty. Are you thinking one for yourself now?
Lisa Kay said…
I think I'm on to somthing else... three is enough of one thing!