Skip to main content

Ice Skating Again

Mitchell enjoyed ice skating so much the first time, and he has been mentioning it, so I took him skating. I'm off all this week, and so I have some quality time with Mitchell. My folks met us there, and my dad took these photos with the great camera he got from Santa Claus.

skating - 1
Sometimes he really gets his feet moving fast...


skating - 2
We wouldn't have made it very far without the "cheater"


skating - 4
All smiles, so skating must have been a good choice


skating - 5
Concentrate... concentrate...


skating - 6
"Keep up, Mom! You're getting behind!"


skating - smiles
Smiles for Grandpa


skating - 3
"Are we getting cocoa, after?"


skating - ice angel
On one of his close-up visits with the ice, Mitchell decided to make a "snow angel"


skating - after
Snacks, afterward, at Culver's


Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Jane said…
Beautiful photos, wonderful memories. Enjoy!