Skip to main content

Devon

I posted about Norah Gaughan's Devon back in August. I ordered the Peruvia Quick yarn in the exact colorway ("Dragon") from the pattern and made it for Chris for our anniversary. I got it done last weekend (two weeks early) and convinced him to model it this morning. It is a really thick sweater, and I think Chris will enjoy it in the winter.

Devon 5

Devon 4

Devon 6

Devon 2

I made it exactly over the pattern to the neck, then picked up eight fewer stitches for the collar than directed. This was advised in projects on Ravelry, and I'm glad I did that, because the neck is plenty big. I also bound off on the same size needles instead of going up two sizes for the bindoff as I normally do. I'm pleased with the results.

Happy Knitting,
Lisa Kay

Comments

Robin said…
It looks great on him. My husband doesn't do sweaters or really any knitted items.