I finished "Aftur," (pattern and handspun yarn blogged here). I used most of the yarn in each color, and it worked out very well. Ravelry project page here.
I "signed" the inside, bottom hem.
Here's a peek at the inside of the colorwork section.
I added some extra rows of colorwork compared to the original pattern. The original colorwork would have ended at the bottom of the wide beige band, so there are two extra motif sections. Below is the modified chart.
I worked the color differently than the chart in two places… I made the first row of crosses solid white. (That was because I did that row in my swatch, and I thought the cross was indistinct with the gold dot in the middle.) And near the top, the two solid bands of beige (above and below the dark red square motif) were actually worked with three sts gold and two sts beige, because I was running out of beige and had lots of gold left.